Welcome to InsureNV
InsureNV (A Division of National Healthcare Access Inc.) makes it easy for you to shop for Nevada health insurance quotes from many of the nation’s leading health insurance companies all in one stop.
InsureNV has served Nevadans since 1989.
- We have helped thousands of people save money and improve the benefits of their health coverage.
- We act as your advocate with the insurance carriers.
- We inform end users how to get the best value from their policy.
- Are you losing your health coverage due to staff reduction or company closure?
- Is your Cobra premium too high for you and your family?
- Have you moved from another state?
You may be eligible for a “continuation and/or conversion” of health coverage.
Click Here To Find Out More.
Kids that do not currently have health insurance are likely to be eligible, even if you are working. The states have different eligibility rules, but in most states, uninsured children 18 years old and younger, whose families earn up to $34,100 a year (for a family of four) are eligible.
For little or no cost, this Nevada health insurance pays for: doctor visits, prescription medicines, hospitalizations, and much more.Click Here For More Information Or Call 1-877-KIDS-NOW